Search This Blog

Monday, November 27, 2023

A Petition to Bring Back Coyote vs. ACME

Yes, people actually want this film. I found where somebody wants 10,000 signatures to release it. As of today, there are 9,656 signers, so they're about there.

The man in charge of the petition, Steven Byrd, stated:

This petition is deeply personal to me. Months after a tragedy struck my family, I found solace in being a part of the film "Coyote vs Acme". Although I was just a background actor, I was part of scenes that would have made my mom, dad, and son incredibly proud. My mom was an ardent fan of John Cena, my son loved wrestling as did my dad; this movie held immense emotional value for us.

I am very sorry for this personal tragedy Mr. Byrd has experienced, whatever it may be. However, it is highly probable that the film must be unreleasable. As a "background actor", he most likely has not seen it in full. 

He updated on the 14th saying that Warners is going to "sell Coyote vs. Acme to another distributor!!" Who, Wownow Productions? What does this mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I try to answer every comment, even if it takes awhile.

Absolutely no hard language.