Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Looney Tunes: Collector's Choice: Volume 3 Announced, With A Listing!

I was writing a prediction about what I thought...or hoped...would be on the next Collector's Choice, and I'll be danged if it wasn't already announced! (Here is my review of Vol. 2.)

It comes out in March, which is too soon to be true, so it most likely will be May. Here is the listing:


1. A Feud There Was

2. A Hop, Skip and a Chump

3. China Jones

4. Cinderella Meets Fella

5. Dumb Patrol

6. Egghead Rides Again

7. Elmer’s Pet Rabbit

8. Hobo Bobo

9. Honeymoon Hotel

10. I Only Have Eyes For You

11. Mexican Joyride

12. Mr.and Mrs. Is The Name

13. Of Rice and Hen

14. Pre-Hysterical Hare

15. Punch Trunk

16. Quentin Quail

17. Riff Raffy Daffy

18. Saddle Silly

19. Sheep Ahoy

20. The Mouse on 57th Street

21. The Sheepish Wolf

22. There Auto Be a Law

23. Tugboat Granny

24. War And Pieces

25. Wet Hare


Not a bad list, but unbelivably almst none of my predictions were on there except what was Art Davis or Quentin Quail. But there's always next volume! And who's going to complain when Art Davis is on there?

One bad news is that this cover looks fan-made, but sadly it is reality. But everything else is A-okay!

2 comments:

  1. From what I've read, they've been fast-tracking these volume by volume. This started development a few months before vol 2 came out. Vol 4 is already being made as we speak. It makes sense since many of the titles in the previous volumes and this one are also on MAX, WarnerMediaRide, and MeTV. All they need is correcting the titles and add new restorations that haven't found a home yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't want them fast-tracked! I want them to last!

      Delete

I try to answer every comment, even if it takes awhile.

Absolutely no hard language.