Search This Blog

Friday, December 1, 2023

Collector's Choice: Volume 2 First Feedback

A review of Collector's Choice Vol. 2 has just been released. 

Looks good to me:




Oddly, he says the sync on The Eager Beaver is off. I have never seen it before, so I can't comment. I might go watch it beforehand and then compare later.

I asked for it for Christmas, so I won't be reviewing it on its actual release date. Why was it delayed from November 28th to December 18th? Will it arrive for Christmas?

2 comments:

  1. Their copy of The Wacky Worm looks like they took the same one from the Warnermedia Ride. It's a shame they couldn't have gotten a better copy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe the next volume will be better, but so far I feel good.

      Delete

I try to answer every comment, even if it takes awhile.

Absolutely no hard language.